Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Stickybeak Archive's Invented Word Poems

The Crazable Dinosaurs
by Sophie

In the prenight stood the xiongguanlong,
It’s semiscaly skin is strong.

A semispinosaurus stood out in the fog,
His dragonyowl echoed in the bog.

The crazable dinosaurs,
Sounded like wild boars.

From the bushes emerged a young dinosaur,
In it’s claws was a convenience store. 

Stuck in Semisleep
by David

It’s hot and I can’t sleep
I can only drift into hotsleep
Why can’t I sleep like a tiger
I just want to have a tigersleep!

Now my bed cloths are in a great big heap
And I hear the morning cheep
But I can’t sleep at all, too hot
I just want to have some tigersleep!

I feel that call the call of sleep
I feel the sleepcall edging its way
But I am stuck in semisleep 

While the Greenhearted
by Epona

A world of the greenhearted
They have no worries at all
In a land of gleehearts and feels a glowingnight at sleep
But then they’re the brokenwings, the insanityseekers, and brokengems
Who have all worries and no glowingnight at all
Hoping that one day a gemheart will come
To heal all their worries and to make them feel like freedwings
But alas they wait for that person to come while the greenhearted
Count their money all day long
They will never know the pain hidden in plain sight
The invisibletruth lingers day and night

The Fallcat
by Parker

Along the edge of space and time,
there it stands.
The Fallcat.

Standing there, amidst the lavafalls.
there it is.
The Fallcat.

Standing there, during Dreamfall.
Looking on.
The Fallcat.

It stands there, being antibored.
There it stands.
The Fallcat.

Waiting there, looking at the Fallgold.
There it waits.
The Fallcat.

The Upsad
by Sadie

Laziment claims the soul of the upsad.
They make a fish treed.
Fishment is common, for the victims of Upsads,
If you are caught, be Strawberrily friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment